Life Sports Turf can design, install, upgrade and maintain all synthetic sports fields. Artificial grass requires less maintenance than grass and looks good, especially in areas of high foot traffic. Besides sporting venues, artificial grass can also be used in offices, office gardens, in areas of low light, for landscape design and in parks and children’s play areas at schools. It can be used indoors in gyms, play areas or classrooms.
Artificial grass, also known as synthetic turf, can be an eco-friendly and cheaper alternative to lawn because it does not need to be mowed, fertilised or watered. Most artificial grass comes in a variety of colours, textures and blade lengths and looks very realistic. The infills are often made from recycled plastic and rubber materials.
Artificial Grass for Sports Fields
We use quality yarn, with a FIFA 2-Star rating, ideal for good shock absorption and always playable.We can water fields lightly pre-match and clean them with special equipment after the game. Synthetic turf can be utilised on Astroturfs, bowling greens, multi-courts and soccer fields.
Artificial Grass for Schools
We upgrade existing turf and install new grass for low maintenance, durable play and a soft landing, indoors or out.
Artificial Grass Installations
Life Sports Turf offers a construction service for artificial grass, from conception through to completion. We can design your turf or install it as per your specifications, budget and timeframe. We use top-quality products and excellent materials. Typically, we operate as follows:
- We assign a team of qualified installers onsite to manage the project
- We can employ people from the local community to assist in the project, leaving them with new skills and work experience
- We source products and suppliers locally, wherever possible.
- Weather permitting, we estimate a three-month turnaround for the completion of large fields
- Small synthetic turf installations take approximately one week
- Five-a-side soccer pitches and multi-courts take up to three weeks to complete